Welcome to the BeyondAutism Post-19 website. We want to see our students prepared for adulthood with a skill set that enables them to have choice over where and how they live, what they do and with whom.
We believe that autistic adults should;
- have a voice;
- be involved in decision making;
- be able to contribute to society as active citizens.
Through an individualised personal curriculum, our students follow a programme of study that best prepares them for adulthood, focusing on the skills required for independent or supported living, training and employment, health and wellbeing and community participation.
By providing just enough support we are preparing our students for their lives after education.
We hope that you find our site useful, and please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have.
Head of Post-19
- 21/12 Last day of term - Hubs close at 12:30
- 22/12 - 04/01/2024 Christmas Holidays
- 05/01/2024 Inset Day - Hubs Closed
- 08/01/2024 Term Starts
- 12/02/2024 - 16/02/2024 Half Term
- 28/03/2024 Last day of term - Hubs close at 12:30