Welcome to the BeyondAutism Post-19 website. We want to see our students prepared for adulthood with a skill set that enables them to have choice and control over where and how they live, what they do and with whom.
We believe that adults with autism should;
- have a voice;
- be involved in decision making;
- be able to contribute to society as active citizens.
Through an individualised personal curriculum, our students follow a programme of study that best prepares them for adulthood, focusing on the skills required for independent or supported living, training and employment, health and wellbeing and community participation.
By providing just enough support we are preparing our students for their lives after education.
We hope that you find our site useful, and please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have.
Head of Post-19
- 19/12 Term Ends at 12:30
- 20/12 - 03/01/2020 Christmas Holiday
- 06/01/2020 Service Closed - INSET Day
- 07/01/2020 Service Closed - INSET Day
- 08/01/2020 Term Starts
- 17/02/2020 - 21/02/2020 Half Term