We are proud to be a fully inclusive service, demonstrated by:
- Valuing all students and staff equally
- Enabling our students to participate in the cultures and curricula of the local environment
- Ensuring that the cultures, policies and practices at Post-19 reflect the diversity of all our students
- Reducing barriers to learning for all students
- Striving to continually improve our service for staff members as well as for our students
- Emphasising the role of Post-19 in contributing to the community and developing values, as well as in increasing achievement
- Our recognition that inclusion in education is one aspect of inclusion in the whole of society.